Website ANRA Technologies
ANRA Technologies is seeking a creative Full Stack Developer with Java or .NET Core back-end experience, and Angular or Vue JS or React front-end experience. This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
ANRA Technologies headquartered in Washington DC with additional offices in London and New Delhi is an international provider of end-to-end drone operations and traffic management solutions for unmanned aircraft operators and airspace managers. These software products offer intelligent and modular traffic management software capabilities for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) and Urban Air Mobility (UAM, or flying taxis) operations. Guided by our shared values, ANRA thrives in an environment marked by collaboration and openness. We believe that innovation is powered by teamwork and that respect for each other leads to superior results. Driven by these principles, our team is building capabilities that will impact the future of aviation.
- Strong Technical background that includes at least 3+ years of experience working as a Full Stack
- Developer with system architecture experience.
- Deep understanding of existing architecture on back and front end.
- Ability to improve and enhance architecture with a key focus on scalability and quality.
- Creating enterprise web applications and associated backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces.
- Strong in Java Application development using Spring, Core, Hibernate, REST APIs. OR .NET C#
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles, Dev-op
- Should have experience in doing impact analysis, architecture and coding.
- Strong skills in Databases, performance and related tools.
- Continuous integration, deployment and delivery pipeline
- Exposure to PostgreSQL is an added advantage.
- Atlassian suite (Jira, confluence .etc)
- Git flow, feature branching
- Scrum methodology
- Close working with UX and IA team
- A Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in working in Agile mode
- Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Self-confidence, flexibility and a result driven attitude
- Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients.
*CURRENTLY A REMOTE POSITION. WILL RETURN TO OFFICE UPON FURTHER NOTICE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org