We are seeking a Business Development Executive based in EU for our growing team in Europe focussed on airspace and mission management for drones in EU and APAC. Experience in working with ANSPs and Civil Aviation Authorities is a must. This person will be responsible for capturing and managing business in EU, UK and APAC by analyzing drone markets, identify new customers, managing BD activities, managing CRM, and supporting the creation of marketing and advertising materials. This person will also ensure regulatory compliance of product and technology offerings. We’re looking for an energetic person who will be a champion for the organization, and will not mind rolling up their sleeves and diving in where necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provides business development leadership and strategic guidance to the following areas:
- Help outreach and promote ANRA’s Brand and solutions in EU, UK and APAC
- Analyze current and new market opportunities, develop campaign / capture strategies to grow our business
- Gather pertinent information on market and the competition
- Identify initial customers and requirements including identify influencers and key decision makers, determine initial ‘price-to-win’ and shape towards ANRA products
- Communicates regularly with management. Works closely with Product Managers to provide customer requirements and competitive feedback
- Supports development of corporate and/or organizational policies and responsible for the implementation within their team.
- Oversees the execution of proposal process to include writing or assigning required resources to develop proposal content and conformance to RFP requirements
- Ensures regulatory and requirement compliance of all offerings; Focuses on new business models that leverage enabling trends
- Solves customer problems in larger potential markets and rapidly assemble internal and external capabilities required to achieve growth in a very competitive marketplace
- Occasionally represent company in various public forums to include conferences, media interviews and industry associations.
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or in a related field of study is required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in in general management of business development activities; 1+ years of experience in the aviation industry;
- Priority given to candidate that has a business or technical degree with business development experience 2 years +
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing competitive proposals, including R&D
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally, up to 40% of the time
Other Qualifications & Desired Competencies
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of government proposal and program requirements
- Understanding of international procurements
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements for Indian government programs, as well as international sales
- Able to perform in a rapidly growing organization with rapidly changing requirements and sales targets
- Uses vision to think beyond the immediate situation, explore multiple potential paths, and adapt decision-making style based on the situational circumstances
- Brings organizational values to life using personality, uniqueness and the creation of a shared vision
- Champions the process of change and promotes a culture of quick adaptation while helping others deal with the effects of change
- Willingness to work within an international business environment
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning MissionManager™ Fleet and workflow orchestration and SmartSkies™ Airspace Management platform which is used by regulators. ANSPs and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org