Website ANRA Technologies
ANRA Technologies is seeking a talented and creative Python Developer, preferably with experience in GIS and GEO server, to join our India based office for a full time position. Experience with GoLang is a plus.
ANRA Technologies headquartered in Washington DC with additional offices in London and New Delhi is an international provider of end-to-end drone operations and traffic management solutions for unmanned aircraft operators and airspace managers. These software products offer intelligent and modular traffic management software capabilities for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) and Urban Air Mobility (UAM, or flying taxis) operations. Guided by our shared values, ANRA thrives in an environment marked by collaboration and openness. We believe that innovation is powered by teamwork and that respect for each other leads to superior results. Driven by these principles, our team is building capabilities that will impact the future of aviation.
- Experience creating enterprise web applications on Python and RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces.
- Significant experience in software development, database management skills – ideally PostgreSQL.
- Expertise in python Django framework.
- GIS & GEO-information management, notably with GeoServer, QGIS, ArcGIS, but also spatializing of data through FME is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop geoprocessing models and tools using QGIS processing modeller.
- Provide GIS support services including management of spatial data, services, web maps, mobile applications.
- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech /B.E. – Computers, BCA – Computers
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Min 2 yrs. experience as a Python developer.
- Experience in working in Agile mode.
- Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Self confidence, flexibility and a result-driven attitude.
- Proven ability to learn new software and/or analytical techniques rapidly, becoming competent to a high degree of autonomy.
- Design, code and integrate applications with database management systems.
- Good problem-solving skills.
*TEMPORARY REMOTE POSITION. WILL RESUME IN PERSON WORK UPON FURTHER NOTICE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com